- 1 premade pie dough
- 1 1/2 c. chopped deli ham
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 1/2 c. shredded Monterey jack
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Press dough into a 9" pie plate and crimp edges. Line crust with parchment paper and fill with dried beans or pie weights. Bake until lightly golden and set, 15 minutes. Remove pie weights and continue baking until bottom crust is golden, 5 to 10 minutes more. Let cool slightly.
- Scatter ham, cheeses, and green onions in bottom of pie crust. In a large bowl, whisk together heavy cream, eggs, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture over filling in pie crust.
- Bake until just set in the center, about 40 minutes. Let cool 15 minutes before slicing.